Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Toast to Twenty16

A month in to the new year and I'd say it's been so far so good. I don't think it's been too bad of a Winter for anyone, except maybe the Mid-West of course. I don't know about you but I still struggle with really dry skin this time of year. I've tried many different types of skin treatments, and I'm still.... STILL a huge fan of Philosophy. I use the whole Purity line and my favorite moisturizer is the Miracle Worker because you can use it for day or night, and it feels very velvety when you apply it to your face. Rodan + Fields skin care line I've heard is very good, Shiseido's Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate is incredible, and Chanel's Sublimage La Creme Yeux is amazing if you aren't on a budget. Everyone has different skin types, and most of us try and drink as much H2o as possible to help with hydration... But. But, sometimes it's just not enough. Depending on our genes, how we are taking care of our bodies, etc., sometimes it may never be enough. There's still Hope! I truly believe once you find a product that works with your skin and makeup, it's totally worth the price of having to take care of your skin and spend that extra few dollars. Trust me. I'll be 35 next month and I can't stress how much I am looking forward to taking care of myself that much more. Not just my skin but my body too! It's time. Time to make a toast to 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment