Saturday, November 5, 2011

2012 is just around the corner..

I can’t believe it’s November!  Where has this year gone?  I especially love the last 61 days of the year, and it’s always exciting to start baking for the Holidays.  So many things to do.. so little time.  I had such a productive day yesterday– baking a few of my classic flavors that are loved by so many.  By the end of the month, I hope to start doing CakePops in addition to my mouth-watering cupcakes, along with a few other small candied treats that are usually awesome to eat no matter what time of the year it is!  I am very excited to see where this all leads to.  What may come of all this.  "All I kept thinking about today was just having a store-front, BUT just please God get me out of GA." I really hope & pray that when the time is right– I will be right where I dream of being. Charleston..

No comments:

Post a Comment