Thursday, April 5, 2012

~eye love cupcakes~ by Jamie

A gourmet cupcake means you get to indulge yourself.  Limiting it to a few bites of decadence. You can have a little bit of ecstasy for a small price. 
~eye love cupcakes~ I bake the moistest, richest, melt-in-your-mouth cupcakes you have ever tasted in Atlanta! To be honest they taste just as amazing as they look.  You really can't eat one of my cupcakes and walk away unsatisfied. If I have heightened & enhanced all of your senses, well then I have done my job!
I'm also the BEST deal around! Find anybody else cheaper and I will match their price! With 34 different flavors and more on the horizon. If you don't see your flavor then I will custom make YOUR flavor!
       
                         ~ Weddings, Birthdays, Showers & Other Special Occasions! ~      

While visiting a local cupcake bakery back in February of 2011, I fell in love with the concept. It was within days that I decided to start baking some of these popular little cakes! I want my cupcakes to be more of a classic size.  Just from talking with people, they seem to express this is truly the perfect size to eat! Although, I can and will do mini cupcakes or even the larger size, my goal is to ensure that I am giving more of a fresh "homemade" taste with frostings not as sickening sweet, and a look that is different than most. I will be decorating with more fresh fruit, instead of the use of artificially flavored sprinkles or colored frostings-- unless requested. I'm going to customize more personally for customers, and I'd like everyone to know-- I can come up with & create something special for you or your party that you just don't find in any other cupcake bakery..... 
I started with banana cream pie topped with homemade whip cream & crushed vanilla wafers for a friend on her Birthday. I've done other flavors like Guinness chocolate ganache-filled half with Baileys Irish buttercream and the other half with caramel coffee cream cheese frosting topped with orange zest. As well as some fresh strawberry cupcakes with a milk & white chocolate buttercream. These too were a huge success and a very popular flavor among many. The idea of using a boxed mix with canned frosting would most likely be the end result of well "boring in flavor" & "your typical cupcake" and I figured I could do much better by baking from scratch. I began experimenting..
I found myself fascinated by the process of trying new & different recipes, family recipes, using only the BEST ingredients made with NO sugar substitutes or artificial flavors, and preservatives-- unless it's the one & only red velvet cupcake. Then from the edible Violas to Valrhona chocolate, along with Ghirardelli and Madagascar vanilla beans, soon those who tried my eye~catching treats were not disappointed. Finally I am able to express my creativity & passion through these decadent little cakes! Now that I've started this incredible journey, I'm fantasizing about opening a Bistro with not just cupcakes but homemade candies & truffles, pastries, along with some delicious renowned coffees and teas. God is opening doors..


"We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer. The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."    
                               Proverbs 16:1;9   

No comments:

Post a Comment