Friday, July 8, 2016

To Bake or not to Bake?

I'm a firm believer that we are all given a God given gift and for some, many gifts, that we should indeed share them with the world. In some crazy way we all need each other. We are all interconnected. I love how we will meet certain people or events will happen at just the right time, then BOOM! Everything falls right into place. All because of timing. How many times have you heard that throughout your life? That, "it's just not the right time yet." Especially if it concerns Mr. Right coming along or while planning for a child. As humans it's so hard for us to be patient. We want it all, and right now! How about just enjoying the journey while we get there. Being grateful for the moment we are in now. There are seasons for everything and we all go through this at different times in our lives. Even as I write this, it's a good reminder to myself that I'm right where I need to be. I may not love it 100% but I'm learning to be more patient, grateful in my life, right now, today. I have so much growing to do, at 35 I have a long ways to go. So, the question I ask myself today. To bake or not to bake? Do I pursue something I have this undying passion for or do I continue to put it on hold out of fear? Only time will tell, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment