Friday, April 22, 2011

The Perfect Cupcake For Every Occasion!

Swirled and sprinkled, dipped and glazed, or otherwise fancifully decorated, cupcakes are the treats that make everyone smile.  They are the star attraction for special days, such as birthdays, showers, and holidays, as well as everyday goodies.  Easter--What a perfect weekend to celebrate with everyone's favorite flavor of cupcakes!  A great time to relax, spend time with family & friends and also a time to reflect on what our Lord, Jesus Christ has done.  For some it may not mean anything at all, but for me it's a HUGE Amen!  I will have a busy weekend ahead of me making a lot of orders for carrot cake and red velvet.  These are such great flavors for special occasions, and they're really popular among soo many!  I may even throw in a few red velvet ganache just to surprise everyone as well!  But I do hope that you all have a fun-filled weekend, especially for those of you in the corporate world.  And as for me-- my work week is just beginning!
                                                           Happy Easter Everyone!!
                                                            With lots of Love ~elc~

No comments:

Post a Comment